We ensure that the right person takes responsibility for security in your organisation
With the increasing importance IT plays in every company’s business, various roles in IT and information security have become critical resources. A recent study from Ponemon Institute shows that only one third of organisations believe they have adequate resources to manage security effectively.
Together with the ever-growing IT needs and security threats, the security manager needs not only to understand the business, but also how to drive a security program with an eye towards governance, risk management, change management and operations.
Security executives with the right experience and expertise
Sentor’s consultants has many years of experience in managing information security assignments in both large and small organisations across the country. We have worked with companies in all industries, such as banking and insurance, telecoms, gaming, retail and startups with limited resources.
A security officer from Sentor can step in at short notice, for example in the case of incidents, temporary posts or other occasions when additional support is required. As with our other services, every Sentor consultant is supported by an internal team of industry experts who together can assist you with the best possible support and expertise to handle your information security.
Our consultants customise their work according to the customer’s unique needs, which in the CISO role can, for example, include:
- Develop a security roadmap and budget
- Ensure organisational compliance and audits
- Management communication in terms of reports, presentation and C-level advising
- Perform risk assessments
- Vendor security assessments and monitoring
- Development and adherence to security policies and procedures
- Classifying of assets based on criticality and business value
- Review security architecture for new projects and applications
- Security awareness and training
- Manage, communicate and coordinate a response to incidents
Areas we are experts in
A CISO needs in-depth knowledge of the various regulations and processes in which the organisation is subjected to. Sentor’s consultants possess great knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- NIS Directive (Network Security and Information Systems)
- PCI-DSS (Payment Card Regulations)
- ISO 27000 (information security standard)
- SWIFT (financial standard)
- SOGP (information security standard)
- COBIT (information security standard)
- NIST (information and cyber security standard)
- ITIL (information security standard)
- Incident management and Forensic IT investigations
- Business continuity and Disaster recovery
Would you like to have more information? Please contact us and we will get back to you!
Want to know more about CISO as a Service? Download our data sheet here.